Azure Infrastructure Services
CloudFronts Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) team uses a 360° approach to ‘Consult, Deliver and Support’ the right solution for your business. Working in partnership with your team, our Infrastructure Services team will be your trusted partner by providing the following services –
- Readiness and Assessment
Our Azure Infrastructure Services team can help discover your business goals, infrastructure and capacity to move to the Azure cloud.
- Infrastructure Roadmap
Designing a detailed migration plan with our Infrastructure Services team will ensure you are ready to move to the Azure cloud.
- Existing Infrastructure Migration
Transitioning existing infrastructure and business applications to the Azure cloud is managed through our highly experienced Azure Technical team and we ensure a smooth migration with limited disruption to your users.
- Infrastructure re-architecture
Our team works with you to help you move your business critical infrastructure and applications to the Azure cloud by evaluating current and ongoing infrastructure requirements to deliver a scalable solution.
- Security and Performance
Your Azure environment will be optimized for high availability and high reliability through automated monitoring, performance benchmarking and disaster recovery.
On-Demand Support for existing Azure Infrastructure
Are you managing your Azure environment internally but need additional support on a case-by-case basis? CloudFronts provides Azure Support with pay-as-you-go-terms through our On-Demand service.
- Simply connect with us by sending an email to email@example.com. Our Support Team is working 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- If you have requested immediate assistance, a Support Engineer will contact you immediately.
- The Support Engineer will then proceed to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- We offer our On Demand support services through an ongoing Support Contract.
On-Demand Support is ideally suited for –
- Emergency Support
Use On-Demand Support for emergency situations – such as in site outage situations — and take pressure off your internal IT teams. In many cases we can help troubleshoot and resolve issues faster because we live and breathe Microsoft Azure!
- Scheduled Support
You can also request scheduled support – For ex: During Go live or for scheduled maintenance and upgrades. Again this is a great way to have an experienced team with hands-on Azure technical expertise to ensure your tasks are completed on time.
If you have any questions about On-Demand Support and how it works, please feel free to contact our team by clicking here.
Our On Demand Azure Infrastructure Support Services are listed below –
- Virtual Machine configuration and setup
- Virtual Network (Multiple vNet on Cloud and On-Premises Connectivity with VPN/Express Route)
- Azure Active Directory Setup.
- Office 365 Single Sign On (SSO) with Azure AD Connect.
- Azure Automation/PowerShell
- Automated Infrastructure Monitoring & Alerts
- Azure Life Cycle Services(LCS) for Dynamics AX, CRM
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review