› Current Openings › Business Development Lead
Business Development Lead
Headquartered in Mumbai, CloudFronts offers complete Dynamics 365 (CRM, Operations and Financials) implementations, Power BI Analytics and Azure Infrastructure services. Our Industry focused solutions like our Integrated Field Service solution are based on our experience deploying global customers with complex requirements on the Dynamics platform.
We are a Gold Cloud Platform, Silver Cloud CRM and Silver Data Analytics Microsoft Partner.
CloudFronts expects employees to actively engage in problem solving from CloudFronts business side rather than merely executing tasks. Work actively with Project delivery Head and team members manage project effectively and efficiently.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Lead with the following credentials:
Main Purpose of this Role:
The focus of this role will be to identify, qualify, pursue and close sales opportunities and effectively communicate CloudFronts Consulting’s solutions to a wide range of clients. The individual in this role will serve CloudFronts clients as a trusted partner, building and execute customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. This is an exciting role for a dynamic and ambitious business development Lead to join us at a time of exceptional growth and opportunity.
- Design & implementation of sales strategy including planning, budgeting & forecasting as well as manage the team. Ensure sales strategy is well coordinated with company’s goal & capabilities to drive sales growth.
- Establish, cultivate and nurture a sales pipeline and deliver sales targets. Utilise business development techniques to pro-actively identify, qualify, pursue and close sales opportunities and promote CloudFronts range of solutions to existing and prospective clients
- Researched, identified new opportunities and generate successful sales leads for Microsoft Dynamics 365, PowerBI and Azure.
- Demonstrating Enterprise solutions while creating value propositions for the Microsoft technology stack.
- Actively Involved in the entire marketing and sales cycle right from prospecting, lead generation, demonstration, negotiation till the closure of the deal, post-sales support.
- Drafting and responding to RFP/RFQ for the prospective clients, working on the agreement as well as the terms and conditions, negotiating on the commercials and closing the deal.
- Follow up with the existing clients for the payments, up selling and cross selling and catering to their queries pertaining to the Microsoft Cloud Computing / Enterprise Security solution as and when required.
- Have an innovative and personalised approach with clients to build upon CloudFronts Consulting’s reputation and brand.
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients and Contribute to client visits and pre-sales demonstrations.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to the CEO.
People who excel as a Business Development Lead Must have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous sales, marketing and account management experience.
- Experience in ERP/CRM/Cloud based or SaaS solution sales. Experience with Dynamics 365 Solution selling a big plus.
- Passionate about sales and Microsoft technology passion and understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend cloud-based solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams.
- Consulting sales experience. Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers.
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
Key Attributes to fit into CloudFronts Culture:
- Business and financial acumen.
- Growth mindset to enhance influence and accelerate results. Be outward-facing, emotionally intelligent and conversationally flexible
- Organized to stay focused on a big picture and to prioritize competing responsibilities.
- Pragmatic to get work done with the resources available to them.
- Take ownership and initiative to fix their problems and move forward fast.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Team player, Competitive person, Able to handle pressure.
- Motivated and driven to succeed, Performance and deadline orientated.
- Planning and organizational skills, Attention to detail, Positive attitude.
- Curious to be empathetic, creative, innovative and ability to learn quickly.
Technical Skills Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a business degree.
- This role would also suit candidates from an IT Consultancy background with experience on Dynamics 365.
What we will offer you:
- An opportunity to train in Microsoft Dynamics products to enable you to become a subject matter expert and fulfill client requirements.
- A varied and challenging role.
- Exposure to the entire project life cycle – you will be working closely with clients to understand their requirements, deliver solutions and provide a best in class service.
- A transparent career path, where your progress will be reviewed regularly and if successful will be rewarded with further responsibility and salary increase.
- You will be trusted with responsibilities earlier on in your career, as a result we find that you will be challenged and become more confident, competent and empowered your role.
Liked it? Share it.