› Updates › CloudFronts attains Silver Cloud Platform Partner Competency
CloudFronts attains Silver Cloud Platform Partner Competency
We are on a roll! In the past few weeks CloudFronts has attained the Cloud Dynamics CRM, Cloud Analytics and the Cloud Small and Mid-Market Solutions Provider competency! We are pleased to announce that we are now also a Microsoft Silver Cloud Platform Partner!
This new partnership showcases our deep commitment to the Azure Cloud Platform, Office365, Dynamics and Power BI. Our Azure team continues to deploy complex Azure Infrastructure for Small and Mid-sized clients around the globe for cloud only or hybrid scenarios.
One of our recent success stories is deploying a complex AX 2012 R3 solution on Azure along with a sophisticated SQL AlwaysOn infrastructure. Users access AX 2012 R3 through Azure Remote App Premium services and are authenticated using AD Connect, which ensures onpremise AD users are synchronized to Azure AD.
We are excited with this new Competency and look forward to engaging with our clients and partners in solving complex Infrastructure requirements through the Azure platform!
Liked it? Share it.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review