› Updates › CloudFronts Attains Silver Data Analytics Competency!
CloudFronts Attains Silver Data Analytics Competency!
We are happy to announce that CloudFronts is now a Microsoft Silver Partner for Data Analytics. CloudFronts recently attained its Silver Cloud CRM Competency and the Data Analytics Competency showcases our continued focus on Microsoft BI technologies, specifically Power BI.
CloudFronts started working with Power BI even before the general availability of the solution. And since then, our Power BI team has delivered several sophisticated Business Intelligence solutions on top of the Power BI platform. Some key achievements are Custom visuals, Azure hosted SQL Data warehouse, implementation of SSAS Tabular model and Row Level Security.
Now with the release of the latest edition of SQL Server 2016, our teams have already started leveraging this solid database platform to further enhance our Business Intelligence capabilities.
Our Silver Data Analytics competency also provides us with additional demo, development and internal use licenses for SQL Server, Power BI and Azure, further enabling us to continue building deep expertise on the Power BI platform.
Thank you to all our clients and our team for making this happen!
Liked it? Share it.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review