› Updates › CloudFronts exhibits its expertise in Scribe UC 2016
CloudFronts exhibits its expertise in Scribe UC 2016
Our Managing Partner and Scribe MVP, Anil Shah, just returned from the Scribe User Conference in Portsmouth, NH. A heavily attended conference, information packed sessions and beautiful Portsmouth weather ensured the conference was a huge success.
As an Exhibitor and Silver sponsor for the event, CloudFronts generated a lot of interest with our deep integration expertise on the Microsoft Dynamics platform as well as industry leading solutions like Salesforce.
The AX-CRM integration session delivered by Anil Shah, showcased our expertise on integrating AX with Dynamics CRM. During the session, integration solutions were demonstrated for both, AX 2012 with CRM and the new Dynamics AX 7 with CRM. As a premier Scribe Partner, CloudFronts AX and CRM integration expertise have helped several clients become successful with their implementations of these LOB applications.
Neil Shelley from BlendTec, one of our success stories for CRM-AX integration and a valuable client, also presented a case study session on how CloudFronts helped BlendTec become successful with their AX-CRM integrated solution.
We look forward to the Amsterdam User Conference and will be again a Silver Sponsor at the event.
Liked it? Share it.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review