› Updates › CloudFronts starts Microsoft Azure IaaS Practice!
CloudFronts starts Microsoft Azure IaaS Practice!
CloudFronts Technologies is proud to announce that we have now formed a dedicated Azure IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Practice to cater to our partners and customers’ growing cloud infrastructure requirements.
Over the past 3 years we have seen Azure continue to evolve by adding more data centers around the globe and through deep infrastructure management capabilities. Initially we focused on deploying simple CRM Portals, non-critical VMs and other services that were not always mission critical. With the robust capabilities now offered by Azure we now starting to deploy mission critical applications and infrastructure for our clients around the globe. Ensuring these environments are always available and secure, is of the highest priority for our customers.
Our Azure IaaS Practice will provide complete infrastructure solutions to our customers and this includes deploying production grade applications on Azure.
Over the course of the next few weeks we will continue to upgrade our website with additional details on our Azure practice and capabilities.
Liked it? Share it.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review