Dynamics 365, EnterpriseCRM Data Migration tool
CRM SDK provides a data migration tool/application called “DataMigrationUtility” which allows simple data migration from one CRM environment to another CRM environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- CRM SDK
Purpose of the set up
Our goal is to migrate accounts from one Online CRM environment to another CRM environment.
- Open CRM SDK folder and run ‘DataMigrationUtility’ application.
- Click on Create Schema. You’ll be asked to log in to your source CRM system.
- Select the solution, entity and fields. Then click ‘save and export’, this will save a XML schema file.
- To export data: select XML file created in the above steps and create a file to save the data (zip file); then click Exportdata.
- Click exit after successful export of data.
- To import data: Click on Import data and then continue.
- Login to your target system.
- Select Zip file which was created in the above steps.
- Click on Import data
- Error logs can be viewed from Logs stored.