› Dynamics 365, Enterprise › Deploy Dynamics 365 Operations Environment using LCS
Deploy Dynamics 365 Operations Environment using LCS
In this blog article, we will see how we can create a Project and Deploy a Dynamics 365 Operations Environment using Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services.
- Lifecycle Service Account
- Azure Subscription
- Create a new project in Lifecycle Service Account.
- Azure Settings
- Deploy Environment.
Create New project in Lifecycle Services
- Navigate to https://lcs.dynamics.com/Logon/Index
- Click Sign in.
- Loginwith the account you used to subscribe.
- Click the + icon to create a new project.
- Select the project type- “Migrate, create solutions and learn Dynamics 365 for operations”. See below screenshot for reference.
- Enter the project information and then clickCreate.
- Follow this link to setup your Azure connector settings, https://ax.help.dynamics.com/en/wiki/arm-onboarding/
- In newly created Project, go to Environmentssection, click the plus sign (+). Refer screenshot below
- You can click either the Downloadlink to download the VHD or Next to deploy on Azure. Azure is the preferred path.
- Enter the environment name. Read the terms, and then select the check box to indicate you understand them.
- Click Next.
- Confirm the details, and then click Deploy.
So, this will deploy the D365 Operations Environment. Let me know your reviews. I will soon come up with more articles, as I further explore D365 Operations.
Liked it? Share it.