Microsoft Dynamics AX is an easily integrated, scalable and adaptable business management solution across retail, distribution, manufacturing, services and public sector industries. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, people can work efficiently and make important business decisions with confidence in lesser time.
Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you run your business across locations and countries by consolidating and standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization, and helping to simplify compliance. With a wide range of industry-specific solutions, Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers a business management solution that can meet your needs now and evolve to meet future demands.
The latest release of Dynamics AX is AX 2012 R3 and offers many features for companies across various verticals.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- Dynamics AX Financial Management
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management in Dynamics AX
- Sales Orders & Customer Service
- Dynamics AX Inventory Management and Warehousing
- Dynamics AX Production and Manufacturing
- Expense Management
- Dynamics AX HR Management and Payroll
- Dynamics AX Project Management and Project Accounting
- Dynamics AX Sales and Marketing
Cumulative Update 11 (C11) has been released and adds several new features to an already robust platform. Read more about CU11 here (link to: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt757249.aspx)
Lifecycle Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services provides a cloud-based collaborative workspace that customers and their partners can use to manage Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementations. Lifecycle Services helps organizations improve the predictability and quality of their implementations by simplifying and standardizing the implementation process to realize business value faster. Lifecycle Services provides regularly updated services. The goal of LCS is to deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people and to help ensure repeatable, predictable success with each roll out of an implementation, update or upgrade.
Using LCS, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and later versions can be deployed on Azure in a few hours! This deployment on Azure does not require any hardware/software cost to the company and hence making it cost efficient.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review
- » Configuration of Analysis Services
- » AX 2012 R3 Commerce Data Exchange Service: Async Server Installation
- » AX 2012 R3 Commerce Data Exchange Service: Real Time Service Installation
- » Override Form DataSource method using Extensions in D3fO
- » Sales Order Line error – Cannot create a record in order line. Record already exist