Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. It’s quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.Companies can easily add functionality that is relevant to the region of operation, and that is customized to support even highly specialized industries.
1. Simple. Smart. Innovative.
2. One Complete ERP Solution
3. Fast to Implement, easy to configure and simple to use.
1. Financial management and accounting. Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
2. Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
3. Marketing, sales, and service. Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
4. Project management. Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
5. Business intelligence and reporting. Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
6. Multi-currency. Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review
- » Webinar, October 17th: Power BI Premium Deep Dive
- » Webinar, October 3rd: Going through Exchange Online Admin Center