Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. It’s quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.Companies can easily add functionality that is relevant to the region of operation, and that is customized to support even highly specialized industries.
1. Simple. Smart. Innovative.
2. One Complete ERP Solution
3. Fast to Implement, easy to configure and simple to use.
1. Financial management and accounting. Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
2. Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
3. Marketing, sales, and service. Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
4. Project management. Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
5. Business intelligence and reporting. Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
6. Multi-currency. Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
News / Events
- » Webinar, March 30th – D365 Portals
- » Webinar, March 29th – Connected Field Service and Resource Scheduling Optimization
- » Webinar, January 17th – Power BI Deep Dive
- » Webinar, January 12th – Dynamics 365 Field Service Enhancements
- » Webinar, December 19th – Dynamics 365 Field Service Integrated Solution