› Updates › Gravity Forms Integration with CRM available for 30 days free trial!
Gravity Forms Integration with CRM available for 30 days free trial!
Gravity Form is a popular contact form Plugin for WordPress. We have integrated Gravity Forms with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Web to Lead conversions.
When a prospect fills out the Contact Us page on your website, the details are submitted to Dynamics CRM and the Lead record is created. A simple workflow can notify the sales team members to follow up on this new Lead.
This functionality will help companies easily integrate their WordPress Contact Us page with Dynamics CRM Online… without any manual data entry! We are already using and testing it for the Contact Us page on our WordPress site – http://www.cloudfronts.com/contact-us/
You can preview the complete working of the functionality in the following video.
To know more about this upcoming feature, pricing and availability please drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liked it? Share it.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review