› Current Openings › MS Dynamics NAV – Technical Consultant / Developer
MS Dynamics NAV – Technical Consultant / Developer
We are a fast growing technology services company focussing on Microsoft Dynamics technologies – Dynamics CRM, AX & Microsoft Business intelligence and related cloud technologies like Azure. CloudFronts Technologies wants to become a leader in providing Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-As-A-Service (IaaS) solutions to SMEs (Small & Medium Sized Businesses) around the globe. We are focused on becoming a complete Cloud IT partner for our clients leveraging Microsoft cloud technologies. Our motto is: No Hardware. No Software. No Installs.
We are currently looking for a NAV Technical Consultant / Developer with good broad experience in defining and documenting report requirement, designing, developing & validating reports using Microsoft Navision with the following credentials:
Purpose of this Role:
This role will be responsible for the overall technical operations of all implementations, upgrades, add-ons, and customizations. The NAV technical consultant should have a firm grasp of extensive programming and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects & should have in-depth experience with the Microsoft NAV stack.
Key Job Requirements:
- Tech consultant with NAV background, having worked on the MS NAV product extensively and done multiple implementations.
- Worked on different NAV versions, well aware of customisation in NAV, having developed customisation from scratch.
- Worked on complete development life cycle of least 2 to 3 projects.
- Also having done projects on Support, Upgrade and Migrations.
- Knows the SDLC and MS methodology well able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
- Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it, having exposure to the application support engagement.
- Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Around 2 years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Should have been involved in at least 1-2 end to end NAV Implementation cycles as a technical Consultant / Developer.
- Should have been involved in Designing technical solution coding testing implementation and maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP.
- Should have a decent exposure on in NAV 2013 R2, NAV 2015 or NAV 2016, SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, SSRS and Web Services.
- Hands on Experience on C/AL, C/Side.
- Exposure on .net would be an added advantage.
- Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV & general understanding of ERP Software.
- Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions.
- Enthusiastic and possessing a “can do” attitude.
- Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment.
- Self-starter – able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Energetic, resilient, and highly organised.
- You will be a team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Liked it? Share it.