Dynamics NAVNew fields in Sales & Receivable Setup in NAV 2017
As NAV 2017 introduced new features, they have added some fields in Sales & Receivable Setups. These fields are explained below :
Following new fields are added in the Sales & Receivable setup as compared to NAV 2016.
- Default Item Quantity
- Create Item from Description
- Allow Document Deletion Before
The functionality of these fields are explained below :
- Default Item Quantity : By default it will not be checked. If the user checks it then, the default quantity in a sales line will automatically be set to 1 . (This will work only if the Type in the Sales Line is Item).
- Create Item from Description: By default it will not be checked. If the user checks it then, while entering Item description in Sales Line if the system is unable to find the same description in Item master, the system will prompt the user to create a New item or Select an Item From Existing List, as shown below.
3. Allow Document Deletion Before: If the date is provided in this field, system will allow to delete the document (Invoice & credit memo) only after checking the posting date which should be before the date provided in these field.
This features might be very small but are very useful in day to day activities by the user.