Oakton is a well-recognized Australia based Microsoft Partner focused on delivering solutions for corporate and government clients across a range of industries. You can read more about Okaton at www.oakton.com.au
Oakton approached CloudFronts with the following requirements –
- Resolve all technical issues for their AX – CRM integration using Scribe Insight.
- Work with the Oakton global teams to provide advanced AX technical support.
- Assist with Go Live and Post Go Live issues.
The CloudFronts AX and Integration teams worked closely with the Oakton teams from Australia and India to document issues followed by issue resolution and testing. Oakton and CloudFronts team worked together round the clock to ensure a successful Go Live for the client.
“The CloudFronts team worked closely with Oakton for one of our Australian government projects. Their deep technical expertise on the AX platform and on Scribe Insight was instrumental in a successful Go Live.”
— Simon Hukin, Project Manager, Oakton
The partnership between Oakton and CloudFronts provided the following benefits –
- A successful, integrated AX 2012 R3 – CRM Online platform delivered for Go Live.
- A well-established working relationship between Oakton and CloudFronts for future collaboration.
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- AX AIF
- Scribe Insight
- CRM Online
Post Go Live:
Post Go Live, the Oakton team and CloudFronts signed an NDA and Services Agreement for collaborating on future projects. In addition, Oakton also engaged the CloudFronts team to provide functional AX training to the client. CloudFronts continues to engage with Oakton to collaborate on new projects and making customers successful on the Dynamics platform.