› BI › Pagination in SSRS Report
Pagination in SSRS Report
This blog explains how to set Pagination with fixed number of rows per page with table headers repeated on every page of SSRS report.
- Insert a Tablix on report and set table Headers.
- Set Row Data for Tablix
- Create a “Parent Group” on Tablix by Expression as below
Note: We have set number of records per page as 10 in Ceiling Function.
- Open Group Properties of “Group1” and change Page Breaks settings as below
- Delete existing Sorting settings of Group as highlighted and click “OK”
- Delete Column with header “Group1” with option “Delete columns only” from Tablix
- Set below Data Expression in SR.No. column of Tablix
- Run Report and it renders as below
Liked it? Share it.