Gravity Forms – CRM Integration
The Gravity Forms – CRM Integration product is an extension to the Gravity Forms Plugin for WordPress. It allows you to send form entries directly from Gravity Forms to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system as a lead. When a prospect fills out the Contact page on your website, the details are submitted to Dynamics CRM and the Lead record is created. You can then design workflows in CRM to notify your sales team of the new lead creation!
This functionality will help companies easily integrate their WordPress Contact Us page with Dynamics CRM Online without any manual data entry! We are already using and testing it for the Contact Us page on our WordPress site – http://www.cloudfronts.com/contact-us/
We have used the Microsoft Azure Service Bus API to send the data rather than email or other less efficient methods. You can setup the plugin to send standard form fields like name, address, phone, enquiry etc.. all of which will be stored in the Microsoft CRM lead.Your form entries will still be available in the Gravity Forms interface in WordPress but will also show us as a new lead in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
You can preview the Gravity Forms – CRM Integration in action in the following video:
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review