› Updates › Titan Labs selects CloudFronts for NAV 2016 and CRM Online Implementation!
Titan Labs selects CloudFronts for NAV 2016 and CRM Online Implementation!
Titan Labs, a fast growing specialty Pharmaceutical Company, based out of Mumbai, India has selected CloudFronts Technologies to deploy their NAV 2016 and CRM Online platform.
Titan Labs wanted a solution that was easy to use, quick to deploy and met their complex business requirements from Manufacturing to Accounting to Sales! After seeing the Microsoft NAV 2016 and CRM Online solution and our rich expertise on deploying complex requirements, Titan Labs selected CloudFronts for a rapid deployment and fast Go Live of these platforms.
CloudFronts will deploy the NAV 2016 platform, which works on any browser and has mobile apps as well, on the Azure India platform. This will ensure zero on-premise hardware or software deployment requirements. This along with the availability of CRM Online within the India Azure data centers will ensure a reliable and high performance infrastructure for Titan Labs. The project kicked off this week and is expected to complete in 12 weeks!
We are excited to work with Titan Labs and provide them a solution that will continue to evolve and meet their business needs over the coming years! You can read more about Titan Labs here.
Liked it? Share it.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review