Hello Friends, in this blog we will see how to add effects to Power BI buttons.
- Open Power BI desktop and select blank button from ribbon.
- Now add a rectangular strip to your button to look more attractive with the following configuration.
- Now add another button with transparency 50 % in default state just to create the feel of not focused state. Make sure to turn off background.
- Add hover state configuration for fill property of newly added button.
- Place the button on your old button. Final button will look like this. You can add click state for button
Hope this helps.