This blog explains how we can add “Change Password” in the Profile navigation of the D365 Portal.
Steps to be followed:
- Go to Weblink sets 🡪 Profile Navigation
- Open Profile Navigation record
3. Click on the “Links” tab.
Add “+ New Web Link”
4. Add below details in the form
Name: Change Password Web Link Set: Profile Navigation Publishing State: Published External URL: <portal url>/en-US/Account/Manage/ChangePassword Display Order: 2
5. Save the record.
6. Now you can see the “Change Password” option in the profile navigation of the portal.
NOTE: if you don’t see the changes clear the cache of the portal and check again.
– Click on “Change Password” and it will navigate you to the page below.
– You can change your password from here.