Campus Recruitment & Internship
CloudFronts provides graduates with the opportunity to leverage their academic understanding in a business-driven environment Trainee Software Engineer will get opportunity to gain experience across different departments: Dynamics CRM, AX & BI.
At CloudFronts, we’ve created internship opportunities that will allow the candidates to integrate academic knowledge and theoretical concepts in a work setting by getting practical exposure on live projects. The students will gain knowledge on cutting edge technology and will also get an opportunity to learn more about CloudFronts as a potential employer while we learn more about you. Our internship enables you to use what you’ve learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. They’re a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Our focus is predominantly on cloud technologies and the students will be getting an opportunity to learn about technologies like:
- Microsoft CRM Online (cloud based CRM platform)
- Dynamics AX (top of the line ERP offering from Microsoft)
- Power BI (Microsoft’s BI offering in the cloud)
- Azure (Microsoft’s cloud platform for developing solutions)
- Other core development technologies:
HTML5, JS, CSS3, JQuery, C#.NET, SQL Server, X++, Visual Studio, TFS, SVN, Amazon AWS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ETL Tools.
- We offer two 4 weeks Internship program to engineering students after ending of 5th & 6th Semester.
- The internship will be a paid internship program.
- There is a Mentor Program where in each student will be supervised by our mentors and at the end of the internship, the candidates will be evaluated depending on their performance and their technical skills.
- At the end of 4 weeks Internship programme, the students have to give a presentation on the project they have worked on for 4 weeks.
Candidates must be a current student pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or Master’s Degree in MCA, MSC.
CloudFronts recruits on specific university campuses during 5th and 6th semester. Qualified students will be invited to participate in a series of interviews-either on campus, on-site, or by phone. During the selection process, you’ll receive a high-level description of the technical areas where internship opportunities are available and will have the opportunity to submit preferences for both position types.