Over the past few years, CloudFronts has grown from a 1-person startup to a 50 member team today with practices across Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Operations, Dynamics NAV, PowerBI, Office 365 and Azure and with customers across the globe.
Just like our customers, we run our business on Dynamics 365 and Office 365 and are dependent on these platforms for successfully running our organization. Some of our key processes and systems are listed below:
- WordPress CMS integrated into Dynamics 365 Lead Management for inbound lead capture.
- Entire sales pipeline managed in Dynamics 365 Sales.
- ClickDimensions and MailChimp for Marketing Automation.
- Our PM App (listed on the AppSource) for managing the entire project life cycle.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service for automated creation and routing of Support tickets.
- Twillio integration for automated SMS and phone alerts for Critical Support.
- Dynamics 365 Portals for our Customers to create, update support cases.
- PowerBI Analytics for our Allocations, Skillsets and Support metrics embedded into Dynamics 365.
- Office 365 E3 Email Plan.
- Microsoft Teams as our Internal Communication platform.
- All devices registered on AzureAD, which serves as our cloud based Active Directory.
As we have become a truly digital enterprise with cloud based systems, it became important to implement solutions to protect our data and our business applications.
Dynamics 365 and Office 365 are the backbone of our organization. Implementing EMS has ensured that our data and applications are protected.”
— Anil Shah, CEO, CloudFronts
CloudFronts recently implemented Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security across our organization. This implementation has allowed to achieve our goals of protecting our business data and applications by ensuring –
- Employees can only access our business applications on approved devices. This applies to both laptops and mobile devices.
- Allowing BYOD for mobile devices, but managing all company apps through Intune Portal. With features like multi factor authentication, remote swipe, restricting screen captures on devices, etc we know our data is secure.
- Azure Rights Management implementation to ensure confidential documents carry rights with them where ever they go!
- Office 365
Post Go Live:
As GDPR laws come into effect next year, efforts to protect your data and applications will become necessary soon. We are already on the path to compliance.
How can we help:
CloudFronts offers services to organizations for implementing a robust EMS platform for protecting your data and applications.