As part of work-life harmony initiative, we are thrilled to announce CloudFronts’ participation in Corporate Marathon Run at BKC on 3rd Nov 2019. The purpose is to promote Health and fitness at workplace, foster goodwill and camaraderie among team members.
This wellness initiative is helping CloudFronts employees to enjoy friendly competition across departments, building up monthly running targets with aim to rally employees around a common goal, ‘Health and Well-being’. To make challenge appealing, participation and efforts are rewarded.
We hope to see employees getting active, focused, and having fun while focusing on a positive company-wide goal.
About CloudFronts Technologies
Headquartered in Mumbai with offices in Singapore and USA, CloudFronts is a Microsoft Certified
Gold Partner which offers complete Dynamics 365 (CRM, Finance, Supply Chain and Business
Central) implementations. We are a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping
businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics
365. The team has deep expertise in delivering and supporting the customers through all aspects of
their implementation from strategic technology consulting and roadmap, requirements assessments,
project implementation, training, migration to post go-live managed services and support.
CloudFronts commenced its operations in the year 2012 to empower organizations across the globe to do more with technology.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- CloudFronts Signs MSA with Cameroon based SIGA IT for Microsoft ERP
- Sonee Hardware leverages Microsoft PowerApps for CRM Enhancement
- Linchpin selects CloudFronts for Microsoft ERP & LS Retail Implementation
- BUCHI partners with CloudFronts for Microsoft CRM Greenfield Implementation
- Sonee Hardware extends its partnership with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations