- Open Power BI and Click on Get Data and Search for Azure Databricks and click on connect.
- It will ask for below details,
- Server Hostname
- HTTP Path
- Now we will see, how to get above details,
- Go to Azure Databricks and click on Clusters
- Once clusters is opened the go to Advanced setting > JDBC/ODBC. Under this we can get Server Hostname and HTTP Path, which can be used in above steps.
- Fill the details and click on OK, It will ask for user credentials, after that it will open a pop up asking to select the from List of Tables. Select Tables and click on load
- In this way we can create Power BI report based on the current data received from Azure Databeicks.
In this way we can create Power BI report and create fields above it. azure BI