BIConnecting to Dynamics 365 Operations through Scribe
Scribe Online AX Connector is compatible with Dynamics 365 Operations. Connecting to D3fO is similar to that of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Dynamics 365 Operations Development environment.
- Scribe Online Subscription.
- Login to Scribe Online URL: https://app.scribesoft.com/
- Create a new connection by selecting the connector type as Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Fill in the required details.
- OData Service URL: This URL must end in /data.
- Process to get the Client Id and Authentication URL.
- Login to Microsoft Azure URL: https://portal.azure.com
- In the left navigation bar, select Azure Active Directory
- Select App Registrations
- Click on Add.
- Fill in the details.
- Enter the name of the app.
- Select Application Type as Native
- Redirect URI: https://login.microsoftonline.com/domainname.com
This redirect URI is the Authentication URL required in Scribe Online AX Connector.
- On creation, the registered app details will be displayed
The Application ID in the Registered app is the Client Id required in Scribe Online AX Connector.
- Click on Required permission in the settings.
- Click on Add
- Select Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Microsoft.ERP)
- Select all three Delegated Permissions. For more details, check this link.