This blog explains how to Create Leads when Email is received to the Queue.
Creating Queue in MS CRM:
- Settings -> Service Management -> Queues
- Click on “+NEW”
- Enter Name and Incoming Email for the Queue.
- Save record.
- After Saving the record Mailbox will be created for the Queue.
Configuring the Mailbox
- Open the Mailbox
- Click on Approve Email
- Click on Test & Enable Mailbox
- After Configuring Successfully, you can see Status as Success for Incoming and Outgoing Email.
Create Workflow to Create Lead:
- Go to Settings -> Processes
- Create new process.
- Select Entity: Email
- Below is the Workflow:
- To set the regarding of email. Click on Set Properties of Update Email Step.
- Click on Set Properties of Create Lead Step and add details in fields.
- After Writing all the steps Activate the workflow.