Maximize efficiency of your customer service
Gain a complete overview of the tasks and workloads in your service department to efficiently allocate resources and accelerate the answer of requests. With an increasing number of different business contacts, it is necessary to handle them professionally in order to generate extensive customer trust through constructive communication and reliable processing of service cases.
Service Management functions in D365 Business Central:
- Manage forecasting to fulfilment: Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Run your warehousing efficiently: Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Reach optimal output levels: Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
- Service orders: Register your after-sales issues including service requests, services due, service orders, and repair requests.
- Service item management: Record and keep track of all your service items, including contract information, component management, and BOM reference and warranty information.
- Service contract management: Record details on service levels, response times, and discount levels, as well as on the service history of each contract, including used service items and parts and labour hours.
- Planning: Assign personnel to work orders and log details such as work order handling and work order status.
- Dispatching: Manage service personnel and field technician information, and filter according to availability, skills, and stock items.
- Service price management: Set up, maintain, and monitor your service prices.