In this blog we will go through steps to embed your Power Virtual Agent to Microsoft Teams Channel.
- After your bot is completed and Published, go to channels and select Microsoft Teams. When you click on Add an App ID will be generated for you.
2. Go to MS Teams and go to App Studio>>Manifest Editor
3. Once you click on create new app, the below screen will be visible. Click on Generate to create an App ID and enter data in all Fields marked as required.
4. Go to Bot Tab.
5. Click on Set up and go to Existing bot. Enter the App ID that was generated for channel in PVA and hit Save.
6. Go to test and distribute >> Click on install.
Your Bot in MS Teams is ready for use.