CloudFronts Technologies is delighted to announce that it has been selected by Florida, U.S. based FanGirl Consulting and Brand Management, LLC. for Microsoft 365 implementation. FanGirl is one of the finest boutique consulting and licensing agency concentrating on pop culture and unlocking the business potential behind fandoms. Their primary services include Inbound licensing activities on behalf of Manufacturers; Brand Building and Outbound Licensing programs on behalf of IP owners; and marketing consultations. You can explore more about the client here https://www.fglicensing.com
As a part of this engagement, CloudFronts will help FanGirl migrate their email to Microsoft 365. The core tasks would include mail migration planning, Tenant creation, Creating Micgration file and Email Synchronization and post migration process like Switching DNS Records, shifting users to primary domain along with migrating contacts and calendars.
Visit us at https://www.cloudfronts.com/ to learn more about our Dynamics 365 offerings.
About CloudFronts Technologies
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery centre are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Finances, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Logistics, Energy, Automotive and non-profits.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- FanGirl Consulting and Brand Management, LLC. Partners with CloudFronts for Microsoft 365
- Emirates Consortium Ties up with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Non-Profit Organization FMCH to Leverage Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Third Coast Commodities Extends Partnership with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- U.S. IT company partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics CRM