FarmLink: A Leading Agro-Tech Company
FarmLink, backed by Agri-focused Swiss fund Pioneering Ventures is India’s first ‘onestop-shop’ back-end partner for industrial off-takers of Fruits & Vegetables in India, focused on modernising and transforming the supply chain across the country. You can read more about FarmLink at www.farmlink.in.
Ravish Chavan, Chief Operating Officer (COO),
FarmLink wanted a solution that would –
- Handle all aspects of their Supply chain operations.
- Inventory and vendor management.
- Provide them reports and easy to use dashboard.
FarmLink deployed NAV 2016 on Azure along with Microsoft Office 365 for managing all aspects of their operations from Inventory to Vendor Management to Customers. This along with robust reports and dashboards is enabling FarmLink to better manage their fast-growing organization. This solution has increased their productivity and efficiency by multiple folds.
“Working with CloudFronts team was very great experience, highly professional and cooperative team which makes difficult task like ERP implementation easy especially when none of our team members have prior experience in NAV.”
— Rupesh Patil, Project Head, FarmLink
FarmLink went live on with the NAV platforms. Key benefits –
- Entire Operations is now being managed in NAV 2016. From Inventory management to vendor management, all phases of operations are now running on NAV.
- Reports and Dashboards are now allowing FarmLink to get critical insights into their business operations entirely from farm to customers enabling faster decision making.
- Field sales teams are using the NAV mobile app to confirm orders.
- Dynamics NAV 2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
Post Go Live:
FarmLink team went live on 9th July, 2018 and they are already seeing increased efficiencies and accountability across their business. FarmLink’s success is being praised across Pioneering Ventures (the parent company of FarmLink) and the NAV platform is being planned to be deployed across other subsidiaries of Pioneering Ventures.