One of regular CRM user suddenly start getting error “The use does not have read permission to a secure field. The requested operation could not be completed”.
As it clearly visible that the error is coming due to the security issue. But after checking the permission we did not find any issue in the security role.
Since it was working earlier it was not known why it is not working now. But someone has imported a modified solution in production instance.
Then, we checked and found that a new field security profiles were created, since this particular user was not the member of list, so he was not able to read the record.
You need to make sure that you have added user/users into this list whom you want to read/create/update a particular field.
Once you have added the user you will able to read/update/create the value of a particular field.
Hope this helps you to resolve the security profile issue.