Problem Statement: I had a requirement where I needed to check the fields on the Entity POST, however in CRM customization, I could not find the entity POST though it was visible in advanced Find.
Solution: To view all the data related to any hidden field, you can use the Metadata Generator in XRM Toolbox
- Connect to your environment on XRM Toolbox.
- Search for Metadata Document Generator
- In Metadata Document Generator:
- Retrieve Entities and languages
- Select the entity you want to generate metadata for and enter the file path of the excel document where the data needs to be stored.
- Generate Document
4. Open the document, you will be able to see all the data related to the Entity.
Conclusion: XRM Toolbox- Metadata Generator is helpful in case the entity cannot be viewed in CRM.