While viewing reports in Power BI service/ Power BI Desktop, Power BI provides a feature to eliminate the filter pane completely in order to provide a professional look.
Here are the ways to Hiding Filter Pane in Power BI reports.
1.Show/Hide the filter pane from report readers.
By default, the Filters pane is visible to the end-users. If we don’t want them to see it, we can select the eye icon next to Filters and hide it.
2. Turning on/off the filters from Settings.
- Open the Power BI Report in the desired workspace and go to the content section.
- Select More options (…), then select Settings for that report.
- Go to the Filtering Experience and disable both the options to hide the filter pane.
3. Showing the desired filters in a user-friendly manner:
We can select the filters which we want to display to the end-user depending on the users requirement. Hover-over the filter icon on the right-hand corner to view the read-only filters.
Whichever filter we do not want to display to the user, we can hide them in the filter section of the report.
Hope this helps!