D365 Business CentralIncrease/Decrease Inventory from Item Card in NAV 2017
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017, we can increase or decrease the inventory of an item from the item card itself.
1. Navigate to Item card.
2. Select assist Edit next to Inventory and enter the New Inventory.
3. If New Inventory is less than current inventory a Negative Adjustment will be passed behind the scene.
4. If New Inventory is greater than current inventory a positive Adjustment will be passed behind the scene.
5. As soon as we enter new Inventory and click ok.
6. System Looks for an Item Journal template, Create a New Batch for the Item Journal.
7. Insert a New Item Journal Line with Default Location as Blank.
8.Post the Transaction.
Important points to remember:
1. All the Transaction posted with this will always post with Blank Location Code.
2. The process will not work if item is Mandatory Serial / Lot Tracked.
3. Unit of Measure will be picked from Item Base Unit of Measure.