CloudFronts is delighted to announce that it has been selected by U.S based system integration and consulting Firm Livewire Technologies to deploy Dynamics 365 Customer Service. The client is a global system integration & consulting firm, mainly focused on document management and hosting solutions for the legal marketplace to include; document management, domain hosting, server replication, device management, and security. You can explore more here http://www.livewiretechnologies.com/
As part of this engagement, CloudFronts will replace their existing CRM platform and introduce new capabilities like robust search option, Ticketing, Notes capture, Time entries and more.
On this occasion, Anil Shah, CEO at CloudFronts said “We recommended the Dynamics 365 Customer Service platform with its Customer Service App along with the Relevance Search feature (google search within D365). The new timeline feature to search notes and rich text notes formatting were a big part of the customer’s decision to move to Dynamics 365. We look forward to this implementation and making LiveWire successful with Dynamics 365.”
About CloudFronts Technologies
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery centre are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Finances, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Logistics, Energy, Automotive and non-profits.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- Swiss Pharma Major Rhizen Pharmaceuticals partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Sales
- Canadian Asset Manager Sprott Inc. selects CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Sales
- FanGirl Consulting and Brand Management, LLC. Partners with CloudFronts for Microsoft 365
- Emirates Consortium Ties up with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Non-Profit Organization FMCH to Leverage Data with Microsoft Power BI