Azure and Office 365, Dynamics 365, EnterpriseMissing Registration For Location Error while Publishing the API on Azure.
Missing Registration For Location Error Can come when we are trying to publish the web application on azure from Visual studio.
There are many blogs which says updating your visual studio or Upgrading Azure SDK will resolve your problem but this solutions did not work for me. So I used alternative approach for publishing.
- Publish your web application using visual studio. It gives this error. but It creates App Service Plan and App Service in Azure.
- sign in to portal.azure.com
- Select the App Service which you have created.
- Click on Get Publish Profile.
- Now Again Go to Visual studio and Publish.
- This time while publishing select Import.
- Select the file which you have downloaded from azure.
- Click Ok.
- Click On Publish.
10. Your Application will get Publish.
I hope this solve your issue also.