CloudFronts is delighted to announce that it has been selected by the Foundation for Mother & Child Health (FMCH) to implement their Power BI Platform.
FMCH is a non-profit organization based in Mumbai, India. It aims at empowering every mother and her family belonging to a vulnerable community to make the right food choice by providing accurate actionable knowledge and other associated intensive services. You can explore more about them here https://www.fmch-india.org/
On the occasion, Anil Shah, CEO of CloudFronts says,” The Power BI Implementation will help them drive efficiency and measure the right metrics to help them achieve their mission. This is our second non-profit work in India. Our first client was MagicBus and we did some really good work for them and that landed us this project”.
You can also check out Magic Bus Customer success story here https://www.cloudfronts.com/magic-bus-success/
About CloudFronts Technologies
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery center are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Finances, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Logistics, Energy, Automotive and non-profits.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- Non-Profit Organization FMCH to Leverage Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Third Coast Commodities Extends Partnership with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- U.S. IT company partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Corporation (US) Selects CloudFronts for Field Service Application
- U.S. Sports AI Company selects CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Business Central