In Many scenario vendors send one invoice for multiple purchase order. In below article explain how to create single invoice for multiple purchase order.
- Create Two Purchase orders for same vendor.
- PO 1st : Quantity-50, price-25
- PO 2nd: Quantity- 15, Price-20
- Select PO’s for which you want to create invoice
- Click on Invoice button in Invoice tab.
- Enter the same Invoice number for two Purchase orders.
- Click on Consolidate Invoice button and select Invoice account in summary update field. And click on consolidate.
- One Invoice will create for two Purchase order
- Click on Post button to post the Invoice.
- Click on Invoice journal button to check invoice line for multiple PO
- Click on line to check invoice lines for multiple PO
This functionality is useful for create single invoice from multiple Purchase orders.