The CRM system (Customer Relationship Management) in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) ERP software assists you to automate numerous tasks in the sales and marketing sectors. You can use this CRM solution to manage your customer records and sales histories, control your sales opportunities, create marketing campaigns and track customer activity. The CRM system helps you to make informed decisions for a professional customer management. The close integration with Microsoft Outlook is a great benefit here.
The features of the product are as follows:
- Deliver value at every touch point: Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best to upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Boost sales productivity: Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
- Maximize profitability: Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
- Contacts: Maintain an overview of your contacts and record your contact information for all business relationships.
- Campaigns: Organize campaigns based on segments of your contacts that you define.
- Opportunity Management: Keep track of sales opportunities, section your sales processes into different stages, and use this information to manage your sales opportunities.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales integration: Integrate with Dynamics 365 for Sales in a few easy steps to synchronize your data, including sales orders, item availability, units of measure, and currencies