D365 GeneralSales Order Line error – Cannot create a record in order line. Record already exist
In this blog article, we will see how to resolve the below error while creating a record in Sales Line in AX 2012.
This error causes because Sales Line has a primary index set as InventTransId and the value for it is not being generated while inserting a new record in Salesline.
1. Go to Inventory Management -> Setup -> Inventory Management Parameters -> Go to Number Sequence tab
2. Select Lot Id -> Right click -> Select View Details
3. In the General Tab -> Uncheck the manual checkbox.
This error can also be caused because there exist unused Number Sequence list.
1. Go to Accounts Receivable -> Setup -> Accounts Receivable Parameters -> Go to Number Sequence Tab
2. Select Sales order -> Right click -> Select View Details
3. On Action Pane Select Manual Clean up -> Select current Tab.
4. On Number Sequence Form -> Select Cleanup
5. Click OK.