Sonee Hardware Customer Success Story
About Sonee Hardware:
Founded in 1970 in Maldives, Sonee Hardware has been a forerunner in setting innovative trends in the Maldivian hardware retail arena. Dealing in hardware & building materials, Sonee Hardware is the largest retailer in the hardware market, dedicated to providing the best buying experience to customers. Driven by its motto “your favourite hardware store” Sonee Hardware has everything it takes to be the perfect business organization in its realm of operation.
Today, Sonee Hardware has a total of 7 world-class outlets, including ‘Sonee Hardware Professional’ and ‘The Scene’. ‘The Scene’ offers complete bathroom & wellness solutions along with premium kitchenware and designer home décor accessories. For more information, please check here https://sonee.com.mv/
For any retailer, customer retention and database are an important part. In this case, identifying and understanding your customers is a crucial part of improving any sales and Information management process. This will shape your customer management strategy, and it is not possible by using conventional methods like Excel and spreadsheets. A robust Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM) had to be deployed to streamline their customer and sales information process.
Subsequently, with increasing competition, enterprise resource planning or ERP solutions have become vital for Retail organizations to sustain and meet volatile client demands. Consequently, they needed an ERP software to smoothly integrate and manage all major operations including handling multi-location stores, frequently moving stocks, pricing changes, discount offers on products, and much more. Being one of the largest hardware retail firms, Sonee Hardware faces a huge challenge in managing their inventories in their warehouses.
Furthermore, any organization would need quality of workforce to effectively run their business operations. People management is the most vital task for any enterprise anywhere around the world. Hence, Sonee Hardware also required a software for the acquisition, tracking and development of their employees!
Additionally, they were facing issues in analyzing data since no tool was available at their disposal to gain valuable business or customer insights and this made decision making a challenge.
To resolve their customer information management issue, CloudFronts set up Dynamics 365 Sales, one of the finest Microsoft CRM, for collecting customers’ information from Lead è Opportunity è Quote è Order and thereby streamlining their entire sales pipeline.
CloudFronts is helping Sonee Hardware to implement Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, one of the most robust ERP from Microsoft, to get an overview, unify and automate their finances, maximize financial visibility and performance. It is also helping them to integrate their core processes related to Retail and Supply Chain with finance and automate standard tasks.
Furthermore, CloudFronts is also assisting Sonee Hardware to set up Dynamics 365 Commerce (Retail) platform which will allow them to leverage retail specific ERP capabilities like seamless management of content, assets, promotions, inventory, and pricing across channels. Additionally, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management along with Warehouse Management System (WMS) is being deployed to modernize their warehouses and better manage them.
CloudFronts is helping Sonee Hardware to deploy easy yet robust HRMS software – Zoho to manage their Human Resources. This will help them integrate core and strategic HR functions into one single solution! Zoho HRMS will include the critical HR components like Employee Database Management, Employee Onboarding, Attendance Tracker, Time and Attendance Management, and Performance Management. You can also explore more Zoho features at https://www.zoho.com/people/
Microsoft Power BI Dashboard was built and developed on top of Dynamics 365 Finance to gain valuable insights into the store analysis, identifying opportunities to better serve them and maximize revenue. This was implemented to leverage store level, brand level, and SKU level data for making business decisions on data. Here, Power BI was rolled out to understand customer behavior and sentiment, online or in-store, and visualize shopper movements and interactions, identifying opportunities to better serve them and maximize revenue.
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain
- Dynamics 365 Commerce (Retail)
- Zoho HRMS
- Power BI
Post Go Live:
Since Go-live on 19 September 2019, the client has reported the following benefits:
- Dynamics 365 Sales now allows the users to manage their customer information and sales processes from beginning till the end, from lead generation and pipeline management, to account management and reporting.
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (ERP) will now eliminate their lengthy and complicated manual procedures and automate their financial procedures and help them maximise their profits.
- Dynamics 365 Commerce (Retail) will enable Sonee Hardware to build tremendous brand loyalty through personalized customer engagements, increase revenue with improved employee productivity, optimize operations to reduce costs and drive smooth supply chain efficiencies.
- Post deployment and integration of WMS within the D365 SCM, the client will be able to modernise their warehouse management and easily access features like Location wise Inventory, Loose Pack Inventory traceability, Tracking the movement of inventory, and Visibility of warehouse Space utilization.
- An HRMS platform – Zoho will now enable Sonee Hardware to streamline and automate their entire HR and Admin processes. This will also alleviate the tedious HR processes and address issues related to employment management.
- The Power BI Dashboard and report now give an overview of store data segment-wise, customer wise and product-wise. This is also helping the client to analyse their data to enhance customer relationships apart from enabling Sonee Hardware team to have a competitive edge with dashboard facilities and real-time customer insights.