Sonee Hardware’s sales department reported that users are not able to add or delete Multiple Quote Product on Quotes (in Dynamics CRM). In Dynamics CRM, under Quote entity, to add Products, it is directed towards new Quote Product form and then rolls back to Quote which is not feasible. For busy sales professionals, for adding Products, this is a drawn-out process. Not only this, but it can also prove to be repetitive and time-consuming.
Thanks to the Microsoft Power Platform, flexible solutions have emerged to save time and create better user experiences. To enhance this workflow, a canvas PowerApp is embedded with a model-driven Quote form. This provides a new interface enabling users to quickly build (add or delete) Quote Products on the same Quote entity form.
Once this goes live, this feature is going to significantly reduce time and efforts of Sonee Hardware team.
About CloudFronts Technologies
Headquartered in Mumbai with offices in Singapore and USA, CloudFronts is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner which offers complete Dynamics 365 (CRM, Finance, Supply Chain and Business Central) implementations. We are a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365. The team has deep expertise in delivering and supporting the customers through all aspects of their implementation from strategic technology consulting and roadmap, requirements assessments, project implementation, training, migration to post go-live managed services and support.
CloudFronts commenced its operations in the year 2012 to empower organizations across the globe to do more with technology.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- Non-Profit Organization FMCH to Leverage Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Third Coast Commodities Extends Partnership with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- U.S. IT company partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Corporation (US) Selects CloudFronts for Field Service Application
- U.S. Sports AI Company selects CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Business Central