CloudFronts is extremely delighted to announce that Sonee Sports, one of the largest retail company, operating a chain of sports goods stores in Maldives, has gone live with Shopify eCommerce platform integrated with Bank of Maldives payment gateway.
Bank of Maldives (BML) is the leading financial institution in Maldives recognized locally as “the national bank” and its payment gateway integration with eCommerce website allows Maldives businesses to conduct their financial transactions seamlessly.
We would like to give you a chronology of stages as to how we managed to resolve Sonee Sports’ complex business situation. It must be noted that before migration to Shopify, Sonee Sports was using ‘BigCommerce’ as their e-commerce platform. However, the major challenge they were facing was that BigCommerce does not support BML payment gateway. The client was using PayPal and as many of us are aware, PayPal charges very high transaction commission fees and given the scale at which Sonee Sports operates, it significantly reduced the retail giant’s revenue share.
As a solution to above, CloudFronts suggested and helped Sonee Sports to choose right eCommerce platform (Shopify) which supports BML payment gateway and is scalable to future needs like integration with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (Microsoft ERP), Market place, Store picks and B2B sales. Not only this, the client can also plug and play multiple applications and plugins from the Shopify marketplace very easily. Please explore Sonee Sports’ eCommerce store here https://soneesports.com/
Shopify is simple and easy to use e-commerce platform that allows retail stores to establish and develop an online business, to launch it and grow. This comprehensive solution has virtually everything a retail store would expect from a website builder.
To summarise, the platform allows you to:
- Create and customize your store;
- Sell your products/services in different ways, including websites, social media, mobile apps, and more;
- Manage your products, payments, items, and shipping.
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery center are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S. Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Finances, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Logistics, Energy, Automotive and non-profits.
Please feel free to email Solution Architect Anil Shah at [email protected] to discuss your requirements.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- FanGirl Consulting and Brand Management, LLC. Partners with CloudFronts for Microsoft 365
- Emirates Consortium Ties up with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Non-Profit Organization FMCH to Leverage Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Third Coast Commodities Extends Partnership with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- U.S. IT company partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics CRM