About Sonee Sports:
House of Sonee Sports is the largest sporting goods retailer across the Maldives with E-Commerce operations in Singapore catering to a range of sports and fashion oriented customer base. Sonee Sports’ vision has been to focus on customer journey and leverage Dynamics 365 to drive this journey from online to in-store. You can read more about Sonee Sports at www.soneesports.com
Maumoon Abdullah, Assistant General Manager,
“Officially we are live now. Microsoft Dynamics 365 helping us optimize our operations, engage customers and empower our employees. A good partner is the key.”
— Maumoon Abdullah, Assistant General Manager, Sonee Sports
CloudFronts deployed Dynamics 365 business platform across 15 stores across the Maldives and integrated their ‘BigCommerce platform’ with Dynamics 365. Apart from this, the project also included migration from their existing AX 2012 R3 platform to Dynamics 365 Finance, Operations and Retail on the Microsoft cloud for increasing operational efficiency to the highest level.
The following projects were implemented:
- Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and integrating with D365 Finance and Operations.
- Exchange On-premise to Office 365 Migration.
- Microsoft Power BI Analytics: This was implemented to leverage store level, brand level, and SKU level data for making business decisions on data. Here, Sonee Sports actually experienced the data magically and real difference when Power BI was rolled out to understand customer behavior and sentiment, online or in-store, and visualize shopper movements and interactions, identifying opportunities to better serve them and maximize revenue.
As Sonee Sports continues with their digital transformation enabling the consumer’s path to purchase journey, the major upgradations are already in progress continually on a periodical basis to keep up with a version upgrade to ensure flawless performance and features.
Read more about their Digital Transformation Journey here.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Retail mPOS, cPOS
- Microsoft Azure
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Microsoft Power BI
Post Go Live:
Post Go Live:
Sonee Sports was able to drive a staggering 22.5% ROI post migration to Dynamics 365. Not only this, they are now able to receive real time insights and subsequently make critical business decisions to drive highest operational efficiency.