This blog explains how to use “contains” filter query in MS Flow.
Retrieve all the Accounts whose name contains ‘cloud’.
Steps to be Followed:
- We will use “Dynamics 365 – List records” Actions.
- Enter the Organization Name and entity.Filter Query: contains(name,’cloud’)
- name is the logical name of the field which stores the account name.
- ‘cloud’ is the value of account name by which we want to filter the retrieved account list.
- Enter the above query in Filter Query:
- Run the flow to test.It will return all the account whose name contains “cloud’.