This blog explains how to use “startswith” filter query in MS Flow.
Using MS Flows to retrieve the bunch of students who’s mobile numbers begin with +91 and send them a text (using Twilio connector) regarding the Top Indian Universities. The “starts with” filter query in MS Flows allows to easily achieve this functionality.
Steps to be Followed:
- We will use “Dynamics 365 – List records” Actions.
- Enter the Organization Name and select the entity. Filter Query: startswith(new_phonenumber,’+91′)
- “new_phonenumber” is the logical name of the field which stores the phone number of students.
- ‘+91’ is the value of phone number by which we want to filter the retrieved student list.
- Enter the above query in Filter Query:
- Run the flow to test.It will return all the students whose phone number starts with “+91”