Voice of the Customer features creating and sending out surveys to gain valuable feedback from your customers about your products or services. Respondents can take your surveys on a phone, tablet, or computer. You can see your customer’s feedback history as you work a sale or resolve a service case.
In this blog we will have look on the solved issues by Microsoft till now.
Resolved issues in Voice of Customer version 9.0.1162:
- The survey minimum and maximum values revert to their default values on saving the question.
- Invitation Link Text field gives HTML Validation Error when you provide input like <<<Hello>>>.
- The mandatory date question response validation fails for locales with dd/mm/yy date format in Google Chrome.
- Multiple survey responses are created when you open a survey link in different tabs or browsers and submit.
- Rotation of headers in Single rating in columns and Multiple ratings in columns questions do not work.
- In French locale, a few emoticons are not displayed while previewing the Smilies rating question.
- You were unable to preview or publish a survey if “>>>” or “<<<” characters are in the Invitation Link Text field.
Resolved issues in Voice of Customer version 9.0.1113.10:
- Footer URLs are opened in the same tab as survey.
- Unable to enter negative value as the answer to the numerical response question.
- All answer options of a mandatory question are highlighted if an option is not selected by the respondent.
- The Response column under the Question Responses section in a survey response allows only 100 characters.
Resolved issues in Voice of Customer version 9.0.959.8:
- Feedback entity does not work properly on all locales specified in Dynamics 365.
- Unable to clone surveys on a French organization.
- The default count resets to five in a start-rating question even after modification.
- The unsubscribe link is not visible on the survey.
- Respondent can skip Single Rating question even though it is marked as mandatory.
- Translation corrections for few strings in the Japanese language.
- The error messages are not appropriate in case of a survey exception.
- The social sharing dialog box is not displayed completely on the survey.
You can refer our previous blogs on Voice of Customer for proper understanding of Voice of Customer solution.