Join us on 12th November at 11:00am US ET / 5:00pm CET and 11:00am IST / 4:30pm AEDT for a session on Securing your services using MFA, if accessed from untrusted location.
In this webinar, we will take a look at how we can ensure that the services accessed from untrusted locations are valid. If the login attempts are coming from untrusted locations, a two-factor authentication can be enforced. Let us go through this webinar to know how we can do this.
Webinar Recording: https://youtu.be/1clKg6RJ578
About CloudFronts Technologies
Headquartered in Mumbai with offices in Singapore and USA, CloudFronts is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner which offers complete Dynamics 365 (CRM, Finance, Supply Chain and Business Central) implementations. We are a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365. The team has deep expertise in delivering and supporting the customers through all aspects of their implementation from strategic technology consulting and roadmap, requirements assessments, project implementation, training, migration to post go-live managed services and support.
CloudFronts commenced its operations in the year 2012 to empower organizations across the globe to do more with technology.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- Non-Profit Organization FMCH to Leverage Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Third Coast Commodities Extends Partnership with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- U.S. IT company partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Corporation (US) Selects CloudFronts for Field Service Application
- U.S. Sports AI Company selects CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Business Central