The ‘Spring’ update for Microsoft CRM Online was released last month. This update packs a lot of new features, from simple UI changes to new functionality, all designed to improve the user experience!
From turbo forms that load faster to a brand new CRM for Phones App , the Spring Update further improves on an already awesome platform. Join us in a 2 part series on July 9th & 14th at 10am US ET/4pm EU CET, to learn about the new changes coming soon to your CRM Online platform.
Webinar Recording: http://y2u.be/sycaN9IJPk8
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- New York Nonprofit Leader FSVC selects CloudFronts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CloudFronts Signs MSA with Cameroon based SIGA IT for Microsoft ERP
- Sonee Hardware leverages Microsoft PowerApps for CRM Enhancement
- Linchpin selects CloudFronts for Microsoft ERP & LS Retail Implementation
- BUCHI partners with CloudFronts for Microsoft CRM Greenfield Implementation