Join us on 17th October at 10:30 am US ET for the Power BI Deep Dive.
In this webinar, we will take a look at how embedding can be done for Power BI users and for Non-Power BI users using the .NET SDK and the Power BI REST API. We will also take a look at all different capacity nodes available for premium currently and what are the features that come along with it. Then, we will see how to assign a capacity node to a work space which will promote our solution to a premium environment.
Webinar Recording: https://youtu.be/NT84kV10YNM
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 PSA
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Office 365 Migration
- New York Nonprofit Leader FSVC selects CloudFronts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CloudFronts Signs MSA with Cameroon based SIGA IT for Microsoft ERP
- Sonee Hardware leverages Microsoft PowerApps for CRM Enhancement
- Linchpin selects CloudFronts for Microsoft ERP & LS Retail Implementation
- BUCHI partners with CloudFronts for Microsoft CRM Greenfield Implementation