Microsoft Dynamics is a product from one of the most renowned software companies in the world – Microsoft. In a nutshell, it is a combination of both the CRM and ERP solution. ERP stands for ‘Enterprise Resource Planning,’ and CRM stands for ‘Customer Relationship Management.’ Many companies are offering Dynamics 365 developmental services these days.
You need to do partner with a professional Dynamics 365 application development company like us that has the best name and reputation in the market. Because using this software, you can increase the efficiency of most of the departments in your organization such as finance, marketing, operations, project management, customer services, sales and so forth.
You can beat the competition when you use this software solution as it will help you to better organize the company. You can scale your business when you pick this software.
Dynamics 365 and Its Editions
‘Project Madeira,’ is the business version of this software. This particular cloud-based software helps SMBs or small and medium-sized business that has a staff of 1 to 250 employees.
There are three different offerings from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 namely — Financials for SMB, Operations for Enterprise and Sales for SMB. They help the company to focus on the three pillars that enable a business to sustain itself and to progress.
The best part about this software is that people can access it using various devices including phones that run on Android, iOS, and windows. Using the cloud, people can access the files remotely and in real-time.
Benefits of Dynamics 365
Here are some unique benefits that you will get to enjoy when you use Dynamics 365:
- Run the operations of your business using a cloud-based application that is well integrated with CRM and ERP software solutions and system.
- Downtime is significantly reduced when you use this particular software package.
- You can reduce the maintenance costs by hiring an expert IT technician to handle the technical snags.
- With streamline processes and structured workflows, your business is well-organized and ready to scale up.
- Integrating your website, loyalty program, ERP, and customer chat support with Dynamics 365/CRM is quite possible.
- Senior management teams can make their decision using accurate data that you can obtain using this system.
- It uses Adobe Marketing Cloud to integrate and unify the sales and marketing efforts of your firm.
- Enhance the experience of your customer the moment they contact you via phone call or an email.
- Migrating to Dynamics 365 is not a difficult task.
If you like the benefits that are listed above, you need to work with the Dynamics 365 application development company like us to take things further.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development
At CloudFronts, we have experts that have the knowledge and expertise in Dynamics 365. They can customize the best or superior solution to you, by using plug-ins, world-class developer toolkit, VS environment, workflow assemblies, and web services. Undoubtedly, we are the best Dynamics 365 development services provider in the world.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 For All the Industries Mentioned Below
Here is a quick list of industries that can greatly benefit using Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Textiles and Apparels
- FMCG/Consumer Packaged Goods
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Finance and Banking
- Oil and Natural Gas